Nell starts her day with a TO DO List. She flips open a small yellow book titled “Diary of Daily Inspiration” that she keeps at her desk. She read somewhere that if you put an affirmation on the top of your list it can help you get your day started in a positive frame of mind.
Here are some she may use in the future. Can you add to her list?
Also known as NELLISMs
- A truly happy person is one who can enjoy the scenery on the detours of life.
- Never buy a car you can’t push.
- If you can’t be kind, at least have the decency to be vague.
- When everything is coming your way, you are probably driving in the wrong lane.
- Do it again. Some mistakes are too much fun to make only one time.
- If you lend someone $20 and never see that person again, it was probably worth it.
- Birthdays are good for you. The more you have the longer you live.
- Always read stuff that will make you look good if you die in the middle of it.
- Nobody cares if you are not a good dancer. Just get up and dance.
- Since it is the early worm that gets eaten by the bird, sleep late.
- The cheese stands alone. Don’t be the cheese.